Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Stock Quote Widget

I've added a Stock Quote Widget to the Pay By Touch Blog. It is located on the far right under the Pay By Touch Recent Posts Widget I posted last week.

In addition to Google which I watch for personal reasons, I chose 10 companies that I thought represented the potential of Pay By Touch and, specifically how the Payments Industry is faring in the stock market. Click any of the companies to bring up their one year chart. You may also type in the symbol of any company you wish to obtain a stock quote (or financial news) which will pop up in a new window.

I look forward to putting PBT in here in the near future! If you have a company you would like to see in this widget, let me know and I'll add it. E-mail your request here.

Thanks,
John B. Frank
Pay By Touch Blog
www.paybytouch.blogspot.com
Reverse Mortgages Blog
www.ReverseMorg.com